AQ Essential Oil Blend – COLD & FLU DEFENCE
$7.95 – $62.50
* A BLEND OF PREMIUM QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS – 100% pure, natural, plant derived oils with no padding or additives. Available as a PURE OIL BLEND or a pre-made scented INHALER STICK. Make your choice before adding it to your cart:
* BOTTLED OIL – Each Essential Oil Blend is supplied in 10ml Cobalt Glass bottles, while 50ml sizes come in Amber Glass. All include dripolator / flow restrictor for safety. Use bottled blends in diffusers, for making your own inhaler sticks or roll-ons. Also suitable for baths, or dilute for topical application etc. Visit our DISCOVER pages to learn how to use your essential oils & blends.
* INHALER STICK – We pre-scent our Inhalers with a generous amount of the oil blend. Inhalers work as portable personal diffusers to take anywhere. Keep the cover screwed tightly between uses – oils will naturally dissipate over time. Oils can be replenished via a bottled blend (purchased separately) once the scent fades.
(See also our ‘COLD & FLU RELIEF’ blend, listed separately.)
COLD & FLU DEFENCE
Our Cold & Flu Defence Essential Oil Blend contains natural essential oils known to have antiviral, antiseptic, antimicrobial and immune-boosting qualities. The blend can be used to help ward off colds and flu and assist with fighting germs and viruses. Cold & Flu Defence Essential Oil Blend contains pure essential oils such as Niaouli, Lemon, Rosemary, Tea Tree and soothing Lavender. It has a pleasant, natural medicinal scent with a fresh ‘lemony’ overtone.
DEFENCE can be used via a number of methods, including:
* 8 – 10 drops in any Aromatherapy oil diffuser
* 8 – 10 drops in a warm bath
* 3 – 4 drops in a steam inhalation
* 8 – 10 drops in a blank inhaler stick (one FREE included with each purchase)
* 1 – 2 drops on a tissue, inhaled directly
* 5 – 6 drops per 10ml carrier oil or base cream to make a chest or body rub. Avoid creams using petro-chemicals as they form a barrier to stop penetration of the oils – ALWAYS dilute before application to the skin
NEW TO AROMATHERAPY?
Learn HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS via our blog, HERE. We cover easy to understand information on some of the best ways to use your oils and blends. Learn more about AROMATHERAPY SAFETY HERE.